|CONTROL-ALT-SHIFT||Open options menu|
|CONTROL-SHIFT-v||Paste from clipboard|
If you are using a Mac and seeing special characters when using the ALT key (e.g., ƒ for ALT-f or ≈ for ALT-x you can update your keyboard preferences by accessing the 🍎 Apple menu, selecting System Preferences... and finding the Keyboard applet. Be sure that the Keyboard tab is selected then click the Modifier Keys... button. From there, change the Option Key action to Escape:
File Uploads and Downloads
- To upload or download a file, open the Guacamole Preferences tray.
- Click Devices | /tmp/transfers
- A file browser opens to a special transfer directory.
- Click the Upload Files... button
- Select the file(s) to be uploaded
- Close the Guacamole Preferences tray
- In the shell, use the mv command to move your file to its destination
- Before opening the Guacamole Preferences tray, use the mv command to copy your file to /tmp/transfers
- After opening the file browser as described above, to begin the download, double-click the file.